Start Time: 9:00AM
● Runners please keep to the left; walkers and participants with strollers, etc. please keep to the right.
● Attach your bib number so it is visible on your shirt and wear your wristband on race day. This is how you will be identified as a Color Rush runner at the start/finish line and receive your color packets at the finish.
● Teams may run in a group or separately, it is completely up to you.
● Friends and family are welcome to meet up with participants in the Gold’s Gym area. Only Color Rush runners will be allowed in the final blast area.
● Please NO PETS for theirs and our participants’ safety
● No alcohol is allowed at Color Rush
● If running with a stroller, please stay to the right on the course.
● If running with small children, please watch and direct them through the race.
● If you are concerned at all with any part of the run, feel free to wear safety glasses, a bandana, or dust mask.
● Please follow any directions provided by race officials, volunteers, and law enforcement.
● No glass bottles, containers etc. allowed at the outdoor venue (parking lots, sidewalks, streets, course, etc.)